Our client is an up-and-coming provider of technology and consulting solutions for the most pressing challenge facing every business today: multichannel commerce. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst (BA) who is a true self-starter and can work well in an unstructured, entrepreneurial environment.
- Responsible for creating the functional specifications for client facing software implementation and development projects.
- Work directly with clients to gather and document their requirements.
- Will work directly with the company’s engineering team to ensure that they deliver a work product that meets those requirements. (Sample projects could include re-platforming an eCommerce site; designing a dynamic online collaboration space for employees; creating a system to manage warehouse, or inventory and shipping functions.)
- Directly interact with senior management, other business analysts, and engineers.
- 3-5 years experience as a technology Business Analyst.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Technology, or a related field.
- Outstanding communications skills, both verbal and written—no exceptions.
- Familiar with common web technologies, technology project management, and the general principles of open source software.
- Good working knowledge of SQL databases and Object Oriented programming concepts and practices.
- Technical writing experience.
- Hands-on experience working with common web technologies preferred.
- Hands-on experience writing software code (Java or PHP) is a plus.
- US citizen.
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filed under: Uncategorized |