Whiting Consulting is looking for a Marketing Manager for our client in the New York City area. They will be primarily responsible for developing and executing innovative B2B demand generation campaigns utilizing a mix of email, online marketing, content, webinars and event-based campaigns to generate new sales leads, engage existing customers and promote awareness of the products and services. Principal communication will be through email, online, social media, SEO/search, events and other channels. In addition, measuring, optimizing, testing and reporting on the results of the programs/campaigns will be critical. The objective is to generate new leads through inbound activities as well as convert leads and aid in the progression through the sales cycle. This role will support other marketing initiatives including public relations, trade show marketing and collateral development, as well as helping in marketing efforts related to the affiliate sales channels.
- Identify customer needs as required to ensure the right programs and campaigns to gain market share.
- Develop multi-channel demand generation campaigns, objectives, targets, tactics, and metrics to drive customer
- Acquisition success may include asset down load, online events, promotions, search, newsletters and online content.
- Initiate and manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel.
- Develop and execute email campaigns for lead generation and lead-nurturing activities.
- Drive attendance and track success metrics for webinar programs.
- Manage web content for products and services — search engine optimization efforts, paid search activity, landing pages and web-based lead generation and tracking.
- Work with events team to ensure brand/product messaging and optimized demand generation tactics and measurement.
- Manage, track and optimize online marketing campaigns including email, social media, partners.
• Analyze and interpret key metrics/reports; recommends corrective action; ensures continuous improvement and effectiveness.
- Ensure critical campaign elements (promotional code, tracking setup) are created for lead flow and reporting.
- Support overall company branding and awareness as part of the overall marketing initiatives and lead generation programs.
• 5 years of experience working in a results driven marketing environment
• 2+ years lead generation experience responsible for analyzing and executing campaigns in a business-to-business environment
• Experience marketing B2B products and services preferred
• Must have a proven track record of managing and delivering successful integrated lead generation campaigns
• Experience developing cross marketing channel campaigns
• Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close ratios
• Experience with Salesforce
• Experience using email campaign management tools to create, send, and track emails
• Experience with content management tools a plus
• Experience developing key messaging throughout the sales process a plus
• Organized, detail oriented and strong at attacking challenges
• Ability to establish and manage priorities and drive projects to completion
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority
• Ability to communicate ideas and collaborate to execute and problem solve
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Proven excellence in managing multiple projects and deadlines
• Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
• Skilled at working with cross functional teams
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whiting Consulting is a recruiting firm specializing in placing highly-qualified candidates for: Executive-Level Roles, Marketing / Sales Engineering / Inside Sales, Product Management / Product Marketing, Software Development & Engineering / QA, Implementation Consultants, Production Support, and High-Tech Public Relations.
Filed under: Job Searching, Jobs | Tagged: B2B branding, B2B Marketing, B2B Marketing Jobs NY, B2B Marketing Manager, branding, Businss to Business Marketing Jobs NY, Channel campaigns, content creation, email campaigns, lead generation, Lead generation programs, Marketing Jobs, Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager (NY, Multi-Channel Demand Generation, NY), NYC Marketing, NYC Marketing Jobs, Online Content, Online events, Promotions, Salesforce, Salesforce.com, Search engine optimization jobs, SEO, Webinar programs | Leave a comment »